CASH AMERICA/SUPERPAWN/PAYDAY ADVANCE/CASHLAND
CUSTOMER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older. Employees, officers and directors of Cash America International, Inc., Cash America, Inc. of Nevada DBA SuperPawn, Cash America Payday Advance, and Cashland (together the “Sponsor"), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. SWEEPSTAKES DATES: The Cash America/SuperPawn/Payday Advance/Cashland Customer Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM Central Time (CT) on January 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on June 30, 2015, and consists of two entry periods, one for each quarter the Sweepstakes is open. Entry periods begin at 12:01 AM CT on the first day of the quarter and end at 11:59 PM CT on the last day of the quarter, starting in January 2015 and ending in June 2015. A random drawing will be conducted on or about the 10th day of the month following the close of each entry period. See Section 4 for drawing and prize details. Entries for any given quarter will not be entered or otherwise included in any other month’s drawing.
3. TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter: online or by mail. To enter online: Access the survey entry page via the website printed on coupons distributed at participating Cash America, SuperPawn, Payday Advance and Cashland locations. You will be asked to respond to several questions regarding your most recent experience at Cash America, SuperPawn, Payday Advance or Cashland, and you must provide your home telephone number, your age, and the serial number printed on the coupon. Online entries must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 PM CT on the last day of an entry period to be entered in the Sweepstakes and to be eligible for the random drawing applicable to that entry period. To enter by mail: hand print your name, complete address, telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail via first-class mail to: Cash America/SuperPawn/Payday Advance/Cashland Customer Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3558, Southbury, CT 06488-3558. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by June 30, 2015 and received by July 8, 2015. Limit one entry per person per quarter, whether entry is online or by mail.
4. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: Promotion Mechanics, Inc. (“Promotion Administrator”), an independent judging organization, will conduct random drawings for each quarter to select five (5) Grand Prize winners for each quarter, as follows: one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received overall and one (1) winner from among the eligible entries submitted for each of the Sponsor’s four (4) regions. Each Grand Prize will consist of $500 cash to be awarded in the form of a check. Winners will be notified by telephone and postal mail. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability and (where legal) publicity release which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. Inability to contact a winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
5. GENERAL: All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. By participating, entrants agree [a] to abide by and be bound by these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Promotion Administrator which shall be final in all respects relating to the sweepstakes, including without limitation the interpretation of these rules; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies (including Administrator) and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the sweepstakes (the “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize; and if a winner [c] to the use of his/her name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Entries which contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate or are otherwise forged, defective, or made outside authorized channels, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. Released Parties are not responsible and shall not be liable for: [a] telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any error (human or otherwise) which may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [c] entries which are late, misdirected, unintelligible, garbled or incomplete, or are not recorded or cannot be completed for any reason; [d] late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or postage-due entries or mail; or [e] any condition caused by events that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and limit entries to those legitimately submitted prior to the action taken, and/or to award the prizes in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If due to a printing, technical or other error, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes, as set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes (not yet awarded) by a random drawing from among all legitimate eligible prize claimants in that category. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the phone number provided at the time of entry is registered. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. No prize transfer. No prize substitution. All federal, state and local regulations apply. For a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by June 30, 2015, to: Cash America/SuperPawn/Payday Advance/Cashland 2015-1 Sweepstakes Rules, PMI Station, PO Box 750-R, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
6. WINNER LIST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by July 31, 2015, to: Cash America/SuperPawn/Payday Advance/Cashland 2015-1 Sweepstakes Winners, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750. Winner list will be available after July 31, 2015.
Sponsor: Cash America International, Inc., 1600 West 7th Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102; Cash America, Inc. of Nevada DBA SuperPawn, 3021 Business Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89103; Cash America Payday Advance, 1600 West 7th, Fort Worth, Texas 76102; and Cashland, 1600 West 7th Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76102.
Promotion Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470.